Sunday 12 April 2020

Today's mystery item question

Yes folks, today, instead of sharing something I have done in the garden, or answering enquiries, I have a Quick Quiz Question for you:

What is this stuff?

The situation is a shingle path running alongside an old stone boundary wall.

As you can see, there is quite a lot of moss and weedy bits within the shingle.

But what are those roundy things?

There's a huge pile of them, proportionally, just at this point on the path.

Clue: it's nothing to do with the apparent hole at the base of the wall, that's an optical illusion, and is actually just a shallow indentation between stones.

Answers on a postcard... ok, answers by email or by comment below.

And I'll reveal all, tomorrow!

If you're good.......

 

 

Did you enjoy this article? Did you find it useful? Would you like me to answer your own, personal, gardening question? Become a Patron - just click here - and support me! Or use the Donate button for a one-off donation. If just 10% of my visitors gave me a pound a month, I'd be able to spend a lot more time answering all the questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....