Wednesday 22 June 2022

Finding Dead Things in other people's gardens...

That moment when...

...you are happily weeding around a Client's garden, and you venture round the back of the gazebo, an area which doesn't get a lot of attention, but you thought it was time it had a quick weed-round...

...and you find this:

Ummm.... what's this then? 

Too small to be a dead sheep.

Too big to be a dead rat.

Wrong colour to be a dead fox/badger.

Too furry to be a dead bird.

Oh dear, it's the Client's dog's favourite chew toy, affectionately known as "Teddy" (the chew toy, not the dog) (because to have a dog called Teddy would be very strange) (mind you, I have a friend with a cat called Henry, and if I were being totally honest with you, I'd admit at this point that, many years ago,  I briefly had a cat called Kevin, so who am I to talk?).

Poor Teddy had clearly been dragged round the back of the gazebo, and heartlessly abandoned, and now he was all soggy and horrible.

Well, at least I didn't have to clear up a dead sheep/rat/bird/fox/badger!



Did you enjoy this article? Did you find it mildly amusing? Would you like me to stop writing about non-gardening things, and to answer your own, personal, gardening question? Become a Patron - just click here - and support me! Or use the Donate button for a one-off donation. If just 10% of my visitors gave me a pound a month, I'd be able to spend a lot more time answering all the questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....