Friday 23 August 2024

Salix Kilmarnock - how to tame an over-exhuberant one!

 

I've written about this particular plant many times over the past few years - if you go to my “archive” blog: oh no, wait, you're already here! 

So you'll already know that if you type the word Kilmarnock into the search box, top left, you will find a whole heap of articles about them.

For those who are not quite sure what I'm talking about, this is a small grafted ornamental tree, which is incredibly popular for smaller gardens, because it is - or can be - so dinky.

And every so often, I get a photo of a particularly shaggy one, and a plea for advice....

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....