Friday 30 August 2024

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

 ... or so someone said, Shakespeare, probably.

Then, while looking for a particular photo to illustrate a forthcoming article, I found this in my "used photos" archive:


 

And it made me laugh so much that I thought I'd share it with you.

Yes, I know that "one" is not supposed to laugh at "one's" own jokes.. but I thought it was funny!

 

 

To see other articles, rather more sensible than this one, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....