Friday 3 May 2024

Mossy wooden steps - not quite gardening, but...

When does it stop being gardening and start being something else? And, does it really matter?


Over the years, I've done all sorts of things, for my various Clients, which were not, strictly speaking, gardening.

Another one cropped up last week: these wooden steps are steep, narrow, and their fan shape (whilst very attractive) makes them quite tricky to negotiate.....

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....