Thursday 30 May 2024

Forget-me-Not: it's that time of year again!

 Yes, it's the time of year when we gardeners find ourselves covered with masses of tiny Forget-me-Not seeds:

These are my gloves, after an hour of weeding yesterday morning: and no, they are not supposed to be speckled, those are the seeds...

The front of my fleece was likewise liberally covered in the little blighters, and my socks were unspeakable: when I got home, I just flung them in the washing machine along with everything else I was wearing, along with a promise to myself that I would find out where the mysterious "fluff trap" of my washing machine actually was located, and would empty it. Apparently other people do this all the time? Every six weeks? 

Well, I've had this machine for at least ten years, so it's probably time I found out where the fluff trap lives, and emptied it....

Moving on...

 

 

To see a longer article about how to remove Forget-me-Not with style and ease, please hop over to Patreon.

 

Did you enjoy this article? Did you find it useful? Would you like me to answer your own, personal, gardening question? Become a Patron - just click here - and support me! Or use the Donate button for a one-off donation. If just 10% of my visitors gave me a pound a month, I'd be able to spend a lot more time answering all the questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....