Friday 5 April 2024

How to deal with a sodden bed...

No, this is not an advert for avoiding embarrassing nocturnal incidents, nor tips and hints on how to deal with a leaky roof (sorry, Linda!!) (my neighbour's roof needs replacing, and is dripping through her bedroom light fitting...), but a sodden herbaceous bed:

 


This is a problem that I'm encountering more and more, this year: apparently the February just gone (2024, for the benefit of future readers!) has been the wettest since records began, for several parts of the UK: and I would say that Oxfordshire is definitely one of those parts......

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....