Friday 12 April 2024

“Help! My Clematis is flowering, but the leaves are going brown!”

This is the plea for advice which arrived last week - this lady has a clematis which, she said, is “currently flowering (early March) it seems healthy in terms of flowers but the leaves look like they are in poor health or dying. They don't drop to the floor. “

Here's the picture that came with the email:


Aha, I can see what the problem is!

Well, it's not a problem at all, it's just a question of......

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....