Friday 22 March 2024

My Hellebores are being drowned!

 We've been talking about Hellebores quite a lot - well, it's that time of year! - and I had a question from Linda the other day (“Hi, Linda!”) about her Helleborus orientalis, Oriental Hellebores:

 

She's lost nearly half of them, due to a thoughtless and unheeding neighbour whose gutter is leaking over her garden, turning her Hellebore bed into a quagmire.

The neighbour won't fix the gutter: and there is nowhere else for the Hellebores to move to, so what is Linda to do with them?

The short-term solution is going to be........

 

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....