Friday 8 March 2024

Compost - the Bucket of Shame

 I love opening a compost pen: such excitement!

We've been dutifully filling the pens in sequence, and at long last, it's time to open up the “oldest” one, pen number 3.

It's been left to rot down for months, getting quietly on with the job of recycling the garden's waste, via the dear little brandlings (those skinny red worms that you find in an active compost pen) who eat up everything and poop it out - yes, folks, home-made compost is basically......

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....