Friday 19 January 2024

Now is the season... to plan!

Well, the holidays are over, the shortest day is over, and we are heading uphill to spring - Yay! - and this is the time to reflect on how the previous year went, and what new projects we plan to tackle this year. 

I always encourage my Clients (and students) to take photos of their gardens at intervals, and to make notes in their Garden Journal about what worked well, what was a bit of a flop, any noticeable gaps in the garden and so on, on the grounds that.....

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....