Thursday 14 May 2015

Field Guide to Identifying Speedwells in the UK

"Oh no!" I hear you say.

"Not another plug for another Field Guide!"

Yes! Yet another Field Guide has been published, this time dealing with the confusion that is Speedwells, or Veronica as they should be known.

They are those little blue-flowered things that are "not Forget-me-not": Forget-me-not have five petals, whereas Speedwell all have four, so that's quite a good start.


Here it is, available now on Amazon Kindle, free if you belong to Amazon Prime or the lending thing.

I still haven't quite figured out how that works, but it seems that you pay a subscription, and you get to "borrow" ebooks for free. I don't know if they are automatically wiped after a set time, or whether you get to keep them (in which case it's not exactly borrowing, is it?), but they are free.

If  you don't belong to either of those services, don't worry, you can download it for FREE this very weekend. Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th May.

So go on, give it a go: let me know what you think about it, and if you like it, leave a good Review on Amazon.

Coming soon... Umbellifers. Yes, they are not all Cow Parsley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....