Friday 18 October 2024

Squirrels: the saga continues

 

Ok folks, you remember the plot: back in July, I shared the story of my fortified birdhouse, intended to keep marauding squirrels out. 


 

A fortnight later, I put up a low-quality video of the squirrels tearing into it, in frustration. Or so I thought.

At the end of July, I sadly had to report that they had breached my fortifications, prompting me to announce "now it's war!" and to butch up the wires, and a few days later, all seemed to be going well.

So, three months on, how is it faring?

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....