Sunday 9 June 2024

June Newsletter

 Welcome to June... will it be a traditional Flaming June? Will we ever see the sun again? Will there be a hosepipe ban?

Thank you to everyone who is following me, over on Patreon:  it's nice to see that many of you are converting to paid membership, and I'm really grateful for everyone that does so, because although - as you know - I hate to sound like a money-grubbing errr, money-grubber (laughs in embarrassment), I do have bills to pay, so do please consider converting your free membership to a paid one: you can give as little as a pound a month, and I like to think that I'm good value.

As an incentive, here's what you missed last month: posts about No Mow May (not something of which I approve, read all about it!), and - in a related theme - scything down the overlong grass: Ladders, Ivy Myths (the first in a short series of about four...), "Wisteria Ate My Obelisk", how to remove Forget-me-Not, Watering pots which have been allowed to dry out (yes, we all do it!!) and a reminder about getting to grips with your Sticky Willy before it gets out of hand.

However, the long-awaited philosophical ramble into miniature eco-systems, which didn't make it into February's selection, nor that of March, has also failed to make it into May. One day. One day....

So do please think about supporting me: just go to any of the articles  - just click here - and click the "Join to Unlock" button. Follow the instructions, and once you have joined, you will get access to all of the previous "locked" posts, as well as all the future ones!!

Oh, and the photo? The only good thing you can say about the excessive amount of rain we've had in the past several months, is that weeds with long taproots have been easier than normal to remove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....