Friday 16 February 2024

“What do you gardeners do, in winter?”

 This always makes me laugh, and it's one of those questions which just never stops appearing: just yesterday, someone said to me “I suppose you're off work now, until spring.”


 

They must have realised, from the Look which I gave them, that they'd said the wrong thing, but they ploughed on, regardless: “I mean,” they said “there's nothing to do in the garden now, right?”

Wrong.

Oh, so wrong!

 

 

To see the rest of this article, please hop over to Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....