Saturday 2 January 2021

There are times when I think I'm not as bright as I think I am...

A while back, I was working on a climber, growing on a house wall, in a narrow passageway beside the house.

It was a real wind-tunnel, and I was getting cold.

So I closed the gate.


Duuuuh,,,,, 

 

 

 

Did you enjoy this article? Did you find it useful? Would you like me to answer your own, personal, gardening question? Become a Patron - just click here - and support me! Or use the Donate button for a one-off donation. If just 10% of my visitors gave me a pound a month, I'd be able to spend a lot more time answering all the questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....