Wednesday 15 January 2020

How to be a successful self-employed Gardener

I'm delighted to say that the WFGA have again asked me to run this one-day workshop:

To book, follow this link to the WFGA website .

This is a great chance to really hear about the nuts and bolts of taking up this profession: so if you've ever thought about it, if you've ever gazed wistfully out of your office window and wished you were working outside in the fresh air....

.... and if you can get to Grove, Oxfordshire, then come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....