Friday 8 March 2019

The Physics of Gardening

It's a simple enough calculation:

(CA + BO) + E = NR

Where CA = Cold Air, BO = Bending Over, and E = Exertion.

This is guaranteed to result in NR, or Nose Running.

I don't think I need to expand on that, do I?

It's possible that there is another equation, a slightly more complex one, which involves weather which could be described as "sunny with showers", the presence or absence of a coat, and  the likelihood of it actually raining.

Obviously there's a serious sub-set in that one, where the availability of a coat reduces the possibility of rain, whereas the location of the coat being half a mile away, tends to increase the possibility.

Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments take 2 days to appear: please be patient. Please note that I do not allow any comments containing links: this is not me being controlling, or suppression of free speech: it is purely to prevent SPAM - I get a continual stream of fake comments with links to horrible things. Trust me, you don't want to read them....